best plaid shirt store

light blue plaid shirt womenclassic women plaid shirtwomen plaids shirt tiffany blueboyfriend plaid shirt for women
white casual shirt womenwomen red black plaid shirtred plaids shirt womensred black plaid shirt women

Friday 26 June 2015

Red flannel shirt urban outfitters

Fifteen years ago I was 15 years old. V was in grammar school and I changed my hair color once every two months. I had three pairs of Dr. Martens, the inevitable red flannel shirt and blacks and transgress to feel pussy meant to put a short dress with jeans. I listened to Nirvana, but I still had the box of Space Girls hidden (not too well) somewhere. Dawson Leery was yet to come, in return Dylan McKay was a piece in our hearts. DiCaprio had entered the year before. I did not have the phone and I knew by heart the numbers of house of my friends with whom I chatted, every day, for hours on the phone. I read much, I smoked more. In mathematics I was 5 and I was on the balls to the professor, chevelodicoafare, he would have postponed to September. I was in love with blue eyes and I thought that in thirty years I had a good job, a very good salary and a closet full of bags.


2 comments:

  1. I just got a red plaid shirt and I don't really know how to wear it. Should I keep all the buttons buttoned or unbutton...?
    red plaid shirt"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long sleeve plaid is perfect. You can easily be layered with t-shirts and tank tops. Casual and cool look~ You can buy the printed t-shirts and tank tops from imprints-tshirt store. You can think some personal slogan to add in t-shirts or tops.

    ReplyDelete